September 15, 2008
I am happy so many of you "got it". When we found out we were having another baby, I think we were both shocked and a little nervous. For fifteen weeks straight there was not a day that I was not crazy sick. I would guess on average I threw up 15-20 times per day and was sick the entire day. I got dehydrated way too many times and was getting a little nervous. I would take all my other pregnancies times 100 and it would not compare to this one. I would lay on the couch near death and just watch my three little ones play and feel so bad, I could not be the mother I wanted to be for so long.
Here are some things I was thinking when I found out I was pregnant.
- I will have a 7 year old, 2-2 year olds, and 1-1year old and a newborn baby.
- I have been pregnant in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- This is my 6th pregnancy
- I will have had 4 babies in 2 years
- There will be 4 babies 2 years and younger in my home
- I will have to keep them all quiet in Sacrament Meeting
- Having a baby less than 13 months after the twins was one of those stories you hear when talking with your friends at enrichment, and I now I have gone and trumped my self
- As if I don’t hear, you’ve got your hands full, enough-now I fully agree I DO have my hands full
- Can’t wait to see the looks and hear the gasps when we are out and about now
- I will have been pregnant in my 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st years of life
- What will people we love think? They see how crazy it can be already with just four!
- 3 c-sections in less than three years cannot be good
- What am I going to do?
- How can I have been trying for 4 years with no luck and now have two unplanned pregnancies?
- I will have FOUR kids TWO and under for 3 months!
- I have always wanted a saphire in my mothers ring someday:)
- Again, how can I not be anything less than grateful for another special child to call my own
I really can honestly say though, we are excited and cannot wait to hold our new little baby in our arms and love and cherish everyday of our lives. I am grateful yet once again that we will have another baby to make our family the family I have always wanted. I know this is part of the "plan" and I know we could not be any happier.
A little side note, on Friday we had an ultrasound and we held back and did not find out what we are having. Probably because I will have another scan in 3 weeks. However, Andy is positive he saw a "boy part". We will never tell her of this if it is a girl:)!
***Last night Andy and I were looking at old ultrasound pictures of our first four and now he says what he saw that he thought was the "boy part" looks nothing like our boys parts...so who knows!