Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Four weeks!

I had an appointment yesterday and it went pretty well. I was a little worried because since the Thursday before I was ordered to "rest". This weekend was rough. I just want to do what I want to do. I was driving Andy crazy with lists upon lists of things I really want to do, but I was good and did nothing. Other than enjoy Andy's family that came in town for the weekend.

So at my appointment he checked me and I am not dilated at all and starting to thin out a little, which is normal for me at this point. The baby has finally switched and is not longer transverse, which is always good. The heartbeat was at a steady 167. We scheduled the section for May 2. I get to be there at 5:30 am! It is so crazy to think how fast this day will come! Am I ready? I know one thing, I am not sure I am ready for Paxton to not be my baby. He is starting to seem really big and old and starting to slim down, so I guess the time has come, but to me, they will all always be my babies!

We still have no idea if this sweet baby will be a girl or a boy. I go back and forth. I really think it is a boy, mostly because that is what we do. We make boys. For the first 19 weeks I was sure it was a boy then we had our ultrasound and I was really confused because I really felt like the baby was a girl. Since then, I have been confused. I am not sure. I don't really care either way. Every one else really seems to, but I don't, I do just wish I knew already though! I ready to get things ready. I do have a girl and a boy outfit to take to the hospital, so I guess I am covered!

So with only four weeks to go, I am hoping that many things will get crossed off my list, many bonding moments will occur with the five children we have and a lot of rest will be had by yours truly! FOUR weeks seems entirely too soon!

6 comments:

Kris Tina said...

Can I just say that while you are fine not knowing whether you are having a boy or a girl this represents a bit of a problem for me - someone that owes you a long over-due knitting gift. I guess I will just try and be patient but seriously!

Jackie said...

Whew Terica, it's been a long time but I see you are doing great! Can't wait to see this baby! You are so blessed! Best of luck!

The Trees said...

I can't wait to find out. A boy...a girl... Either one would be so exciting!!!

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

ashion industry worldwide. Every fashion lover knows that Sex and the City was always jam-packed with fashion; exclusivity was so important to the character of Samantha, that she used a famous client's name toCoach Small Bags avoid waiting 5 years for the Birkin bag.Perhaps more than any other, two fashion 'mini-revolutions' have defined the notion of a 'brand'.Firstly, there is the revolution of the red sole. Th

to take a mouthful, then she lifted her defeat face, with helpless." You laugh at me, I was a fool, you despise me?" She was staring at me, suddenly smiled," but our home for so many years, we even this speech, not a bit Coach Tote Bagstrange, my primary school grade four, my father said to me, I should never have the family name Zheng, I was a wild child, I am my own mother and her clients birth -- these are h

government critics.However at the same it seemed the outside world was captivated by the poise and elegance of the first lady and other senior western-educated women, who lulled the world into thinking Syria might not be as bad as it first appeared. Integral to the success of French footwear designer Christian Louboutin is his instantly recognizable, source-identifying mark: the red outsole. The

tion because it poses significant trademark and policy issues. Furthermore, even with no finding of error, it is likely that the Second Circuit will dismiss Judge Marrero's finding that a trademark should never be granted for Coach Travel Packagesthe use of a single color for fashion items, as a broad per se rule against color trademark in fashion conflicts with Qualitex and contradicts the Trademark Technical and Con

said...

sac louis vuitton soldes 2012

sac guess 2012

sac guess soldes

sac chanel soldes

louis vuitton soldes

2012 louis vuitton

soldes chanel 2012

soldes guess 2012

sacoche burberry

sacoche chanel

sacoche chloe

sacoche dolce gabbana

sacoche fendi

sacoche gucci

sacoche guess

sacoche juicy couture

sacoche louis vuitton

sacoche prada

hermes kelly bag said...

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.