Thursday, October 8, 2009

You know the phrase

You know the phrase, time marches on. Well I think it should say TIME SPRINTS ON! Last night as I was trying to fall asleep which has been hard lately due to all my mouth pain and I could not stop thinking about how quickly time moves. I mean seriously, I have a third grader. How is that? He to me is still my baby. Yesterday morning when he was getting ready for school I was watching him and realized that he could pretty much get himself ready with out any help at all. He can prepare his breakfast, dress and pick out his outfit himself, get his backpack ready and get out the door with absolutely no help at all. That is so hard for me to think he is already at that age. As I was walking him out the door and telling him my usual, "Make good choices" which really is what this life is all about I was so happy to feel really confident that he does indeed make good choices.

Gosh, I just wish I could either push the pause button or maybe rewind? I don't know, all I know is my life with these 6 great people just goes by way too fast. I want to savour each moment. Even though it is moving at rapid speeds, at least this is the life I get to lead. Man am I blessed.

No comments: