Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tide you over

I have several posts in the works, but for now this should be a fun little one to watch. I have got to get all of our Disney stuff documented, before Hawaii next week!



Bennett from the time we announced we were going to Disney World, he would not stop talking about The Tower of Terror. He did it last year and was scared to death almost literally. So this year he wanted to prove something to himself. He did not stop talking about it. And when we got there, he would not stop talking about it and when we walked into the park he would not stop talking about it. So fast forward to the jumping in the line. He was terrified. Andy was with him and I am thanking my lucky stars he got this footage!




What a darling little boy. Please take note of the big gulp he makes after Andy says there is no going back. Followed by the chomps on the gum and the horrifed look above. This is priceless! I love it!



And to defend him he went a second time with me and I have to tell ya, it is a little weird and scary. A LOT of dropping and just erie type things. If Andy had the camera on me you may have caught a big gulp coming from me too!

No comments: