Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm back in the blogging world

The night before my "babies" birthdays I always reflect on my good ole blog. Last night was no different. I was reading post from when they were wee ones and their birth story and all those fun little posts where they literally little babies. So adorable.

Then last night as we were blowing up 150 balloons, I was feeling a little down that I haven't been better about blogging. So I am hoping to start again. I am SO behind and that is honestly that was one of the reasons why I couldn't start back up. I am going to go from here though. I will recall special events that need to be remembered, but I am going to take my time.

I know how important it is to keep a journal of sorts. I love reading the things I wrote even just as of last year. It is fun to see the stages my children are in as well as myself.

So here is to a whole new blog life...it's a start!

No comments: