Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day








Last week we had a snow day. I am pretty sure I get just as excited about snow days as an adult as I did as a child. Andy was even off. We spent the whole day watching movies, playing outside, drinking hot chocolate and baking cooking. We made several loafs of bread, a supper yummy soup, some great quesadillas, a triple berry cobbler and a roast and cinnamon rolls, really delicous cinnamon rolls. We even managed to take some of our cinnamon rolls to family and neighbors. They were so delish, but we had over 100 of them so we had to share. Needless to say this day did not contribute to my quest to drop 20, but it was a fun day had by all, is it too much to ask to have a snow day everyday? Probably...oh, another thing we do on a snow day...get into mommy's makeup and color all over twins brothers face...lovely!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Atleast it was only makeup. It could have been a sharpie. haha...

janet said...

the food looks so yummy and Cortland looks so pretty!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

gosh...you must be superwoman. you make me feel like such a slacker!

sara b said...

Oh Terica, you're killing me! That food is making me salivate! You have to post your recipes.

Missi said...

Hey Girl,
Ben saw the picture of your cinnamon rolls and wants to move to be your neighbor. Can you e-mail me your recipe when you get a second. I love your baking:)

Anonymous said...

your cinnamon rolls look SO much better than mine. I must know how you make them so juicy and gooey.. Ugh- i bet they are delic... i want to live closer already..=(