Maddox turned one one January 6, 2008. He is such a big boy and still the best baby EVER. He is such a pleasure and boy are we happy he made his appearance when he did. We love every moment with him
I took him to the doctor for his appointment and he did really well. I am beginning to think my children really do like the doctor, it is weird.
Here are his stats...
- 19 pounds (10th percentile)
- 31.5 inches (80th percentile)
(a little side note the doctor told me after I brought the twins in after Maddox and the twins were both small in weight too and he said well your children are just all following the smaller weight curve so you are probably used to it. Little does he know Bennett's stats as a baby!)Here is what he is doing...
- He loves to say, thank you, catch it, love you, baba, jj, ball, mamma, dada
- He constantly kisses and gives hugs (I love this)
- He always lets out this great big OHHHHHH (love this too)
- He is my snuggliest baby ever
- SO UNBELIEVABLY content
- Very quiet
- Has taken 7 steps
- Got his first real big boy haircut
- Loves his brothers and sisters and loves when they kiss him
- When he crys which is very inusual, he crys like his feelings are SO hurt, not mad or sad
*These pictures were taken before his big boy haircut