Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all you Father's out there. What a great day that we have to remind the ones we love and call dad.

I am so grateful for the dad I have. He is and has always been my number one fan. I love that he loves what I have chosen as a "profession". He loved it when I played French Horn for 17 years, he loved my love for singing and was quite proud, he loved my ability to have the best batting average on the team almost every season, he loved the athlete in me. Although at times I think he thought I would aspire to do any of these professionally, he loves my children so much and knows this is what I was prepared and made for. I am grateful for that most. Thanks dad.

As for my husband, my children's father, I honestly don't think I could have created a person better to accompany me on this ride called life. How grateful I am for him. He is the best husband in the world I think and he loves his kids so much and is so great with them. I love him so much and am so lucky to have him by my side to raise our children together. He is a great asset to this E cooperation.

Andy I am truly grateful for you. I love you more than anything in this world and I am so happy you are my babies daddy! :)

Oh and if I could get my pictures to download I would insert a great picture of Andy with the kiddos...picture it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I still remember from Maddox's birthday post that when you found out you were pregnant that you called Andy and he told you it was a blessing to be pregnant again. That alone shows what an amazing man your husband is and I can tell from all your blog posts that he's a great provider and daddy. How lucky for your kids! Happy Father's Day to you and your family!