Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It is about time.  That is all I have to say.  My desire to blog, or keep a journal account of our happenings is still here, but for whatever reason, I have not blogged.  In a long long time.

So what has been going on with our family in the last year?  I do not even know where to start.  I guess a good place to start is we moved.  That will be a whole other blog post, but that certainly was a big part of our year.  Andy got sick, twice, which is so not like him.  The kids are growing and growing, still makes me sad.  Lots and lots and lots of "do it yourself" projects.  A very long, cold winter.  A trip to Disney World.  Bennett discovered his love for theatre and music.  Still chugging a long as the Relief Society President, going on three years.  Andy is the Stake Presidents secretary.  Emmy turned three, and is officially out of any state of baby hood.  Bennett is a teenager, Maddox is in first grade and can spell Chrysanthemum (I couldn't, I had to spell check), the twins are in second grade and far too old for my liking.  They were baptized. We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of family visiting and get togethers.  My kids have discovered Full House and it is not part of our families loves.  Paxton had his first and last year of preschool and is seeming so old.  Lots of things happening and going on.  It is a happy life.  A good life.  A busy life and basically my favorite.

I really hope to journal more and just keep track of the things going on in our lives.  I am telling you, Facebook was the demise of my blogging.  It is much easier and quicker to add a one liner to remember what is going on with us, then actually taking it steps further to the blog.  ;) I am recommitting myself.  It will not be necessarily the most fun thing to read, but at least weekly I am going to keep up on what is going on and what we are up to.  Heres to a new dedication and time to keeping account of this thing I love most, my family.

No comments: