Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My baby is growing up...

***how cute is this picture and how much cuter would it be if it were not sideways?!?


My little Maddox is 18 month old...how did that happen...someone tell me NOW! It is a darn good thing I have another one brewing or I would totally be hitting some sort of depression about now!




My little boy also hit a major milestone of entering nursery at church. In our church at 18 months you get to go to nursery and play and have treats for the last two hours of church. I thought he would be sad to leave daddy because he really is a daddy's boy, but it was as if he had been there all along and could care less if we were there or not, plus he had J and C there with him, so it was probably just like home. It was kind of weird being empty handed Sunday, but I guess in two or so months I will be back to having a boy in my arms. It is rather odd to think I have THREE children in JUNIOR nursery...weird.




Maddox it totally turning into our talker. He loves to talk and repeat everything we say. The other day I pronounced over 50 words and he repeated them all. He tries to go down the stairs like the "big" kids, but still resort to turning around and sliding down on his belly. He pats my tummy and says, "Awe baby". Like I said before he is a daddy's boy and he also has a special place in his heart for Grandma Kathy and when the two of them aren't around, I get to be his favorite. I love that he loves those two so much! He still has the darkest hair and eyes. He is so tiny and skinny. It is rather endearing I think. He is just so darling and still just so sweet. We are so lucky to have him. He is just this little extra blessing in our lives. Thanks Maddy for making the past 18 months the best of our whole lives!

3 comments:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Just passing through on a blog-hop. Your blog is oh, so sweet! The hectic days when your kids are little really are the very best. You are a wise woman for realizing this. Enjoy. Blessings to you and your growing family.
Lana Baker

Kristin said...

Glad you guys got to go on a grand adventure! Our Number Four goes to nursery August 10th...not that we are counting down or anything...LOL.

When I am trying to make my pictures not sideways, I view them on my computer (not through blogger, just by opening the file), rotate, and then do a save as for the not-sideways photo. Then I upload the one that I did the save as on. There may be a better way, but that is what works for me...good luck!

Jackie said...

Oh yay! Enjoy the last couple months with your hands free in Sunday School and RS! Unless you serve in Primary... Either way, good for him! That is great he transitioned well! I can't believe how fast they are growing!