Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maddox is a three year old!

Our Sweet little Maddox turned THREE! His little life has just flown by. When I as pregnant with him it flew by since when I found out he was coming I had three month old twins. I am so happy he just fits right into our family. He is in no way an after thought, he was planned. He is supposed to be my fourth child.
Maddox has an obsession with the color green. He loves it. With my kids I have a color system with them. Their plates, towels, blankets and such are all in their colors. It is very convenient to know who left their towel on the floor or who didn't put their dishes away. His color is green and boy does he love it. Every one knows that is his thing too. So adorable.
So naturally we had a green party. We had a green party with my family and Andy's family. We also went to see Elmo live for his birthday just Andy, Maddox and me. It was so fun. He felt so special. On his actual birthday we used some Chuck E Cheese coupons and celebrated there. They all had a ball.
This boy is still just as sweet as the day he was born. I get random hugs, kisses and "I love you mommy's" all day long. I love it. I love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SWEET BOY!!!


We had green calzone's, green grapes, green broccoli, green sugar snap peas, green cucumbers, green peppers, a green artichoke and spinach dip, rye bread with a dill dip. It was green let me tell ya.
His sad little Brobee cake. He loved it and that is all that matters!


Great Grandpa and Maddox almost share a birthday. Only a day apart.
They both look really happy about their birthdays, don't they?
He got lots of fun things. One being this fun little piggy bank filled with money.

Elmo live!
Lovin' cotton candy!

On the train to Elmo live. I think he liked that as much as he did Elmo live.


Chuck E Cheese



With Grandma and Grandpa E.



When the kids turn three my parents take them to Build-A-Bear. This year my mom took him and he got this rather appropriate frog. He really likes green. Unfortunately my camera battery died and I didn't get any other photos.

No comments: