Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Other Kansas City Fun

When I was a kid I went to KC with my bff at the time a few times because her family lived there. I had so much fun when I went with her. When we went there I wanted be sure to go to Fritz's. I remembered it was so cool. A train delivered your food to you. So we made sure to go there. We also checked out the Hallmark Headquarters. They had a fun little place for the kids where they had tons of items to do crafts with. The kids loved running around there and just enjoying themselves. We had such a fun time. It was so fun to have Nicole there with us. She is just so great with our kids and loves them so much. Plus she entertains Andy more than anyone we know. We just love her so much!




The train delivering our food!

How cute are they?

The Hallmark place.






No comments: