Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mr. Maddox

Maddox's Three Year Pictures
I still am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that Maddox is three. Since he came so quickly after the twins, his life has been cherished, don't get me wrong, it just seems as if it has gone extra fast.

Maddox is still the sweetest thing around. He is the most huggie child I know. I am getting hugs and kisses randomly all day long. I love it. He is also still soo tiny. We call him teenie tiny still too. Last week at the doctor's office he weighed 3 ounces more than Paxton. We can never find pants that stay up on that child. I have put on Paxton's 18 month pants to see if those would stay up and they don't! He is just a petite little thing.

I love that Maddox fully believes he and the twins are the same exact age. To him there is no difference. His little personality is quite the jokester too. He likes to say things in a funny way to be funny. He is starting to say such big words too. My baby is not quite a baby anymore.

Maddox is such a fun little addition to our family. There is no doubt in my mind that the child I was so nervous about having is totally meant to be in our family. He is an essential key to our home!















No comments: