Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Desperate Times...

Certainly call for DESPERATE MEASURES!!!

These photos would be even funnier if the were turned the right way! We went to my grandparents house for dinner and somehow left the house without diapers. Well Paxton had a little accident and we needed a diaper. Luckily my grandma had some of these on hand. {she would kill me if she knew I was posting this, but she does not even have a computer so I know she will not be checking out the ole blog anytime soon!}
While outside getting ready to leave Andy was laughing so hard and I could not for the life of me figure out what was so darn funny. Then he lifted up Paxton's shirt and told me he didn't have a diaper so he looked around and found this! I laughed so hard and I am still chuckling every time I think about it. How super funny is this?

1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!