Monday, September 15, 2008

a Wedding & a Birthday

August was a busy month for us. My grandma turned 80 and we celebrated at my parents house. My cousin got married and she happened to be one of the most beautiful brides I had ever seen and the kids and Andy walked in our annual labor day parade with about the most proud grandfather on earth. It was a busy weekend that is for sure!!!! Enjoy the pictures!

Grandma G* on her 80th birthday!
I have to say that I have always been "grandpa's girl", but I am pretty sure there is a new sheriff in town if you know what I mean!
Jadeyn and Uncle Kyle, we do not promote this, but she has a serious crush on him.
My little lady.
Grandpa and Bennett

Jenny with Grandma and Grandpa


Grandma with Jadie.

My parents.
Jadeyn could not stay off the dance floor.
These two were dancing the night away. I could not believe how much Maddox was out there dancing. He caught every girls eye and they would come up to him and he would run back to our table. It was so cute. My shy, quiet, timid little guy sure feels the rhythm.
My mom with her dancing partner.
I LOVE this picture.
Grandpa getting down with the twins.
Me with my cousin Jenny. Keep in mind folks this is the end of the night with no make up and a very tired preggers woman...and then look how beautiful Jenny is...perfect! Oh and remind me NOT to wear a white bra with this dress. In real life it was not a problem--the flash of a camera on me--PROBLEM!!!
Poor Bennett was sacked out. This was him about half way through the night and he slept like that till 10:30.

No comments: