Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Going back in time

I have been a real slacker lately getting my pictures downloaded. It doesn't help that everytime I try, something goes wrong, but finally here I am, posting pictures. The only problem is I am going back to Valentines Day, backtracking a little bit.

We had a fun Valentines day. I made a fun dinner, a little more fancy than normal, cute name cards and little treats for everyone. Grandma and Grandpa B and G came over to give the kids little treats from them as well. We all had fun.

Right after our dinner we loaded the kids up and went up/over state for a conference Andy. We took Cherise with us to help out and she babysat one night for us to go out to dinner which was a real treat. You would think with so much family around we would go out regularly, but honeslty I can count on one had how many times we have been out since we have been here. That is just plain sad. Anyway, we all had fun at the hotel, swimming, someone else making breakfast for two days, shopping. It was a lot of fun.
Cortland kept saying, "ooh look at this" one of his favorite things to say.

It is hard to tell in the picture but they did manage many many "tastes" of the strawberry cheesecake before we even sat down.

The table and my beautiful flowers from Andy.

The place setting's, I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us together, but we were all anxious to get out of town!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You've inspired me to work on my hostess skills - I have never done cute stuff like this for the dinner table and it looks fun! Lucky kids!