Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to the Best Father I have ever had. No, in all seriousness, I am so grateful for my dad. I never doubted in all my life his great love and dedication for and towards me. I always felt so grateful for him growing up and still to this day. In grade school I remember kids making fun of me by saying, "you think your dad is better than everyone else's", and I did. I didn't know any better. I knew he loved me and did so much for us, so to me he was better than anyone else's.

He has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders. He has always supported me. Whether is was playing the French Horn for years, the piano and singing, playing softball and other sports and theatre, he loved it all. He supported it all and I always knew he cared by always being there for every activity, performance or game. I feel so lucky to have had that.

Still to this day he shows me he loves me. I know that although I am not winning any games or singing on Broadway, he is still proud of me and loves the things I have accomplished. He loves my children and my husband and I am grateful for that.

Thanks dad for being a good one, and happy birthday, may you get everything your heart desires!

No comments: