Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving!







I am so mad at myself for not taking pictures during our Thanksgiving dinner at my mom and dads. I am so mad. My mom goes all out. There is normally about 25 family members at her home for T day and we all eat on her good china, including my kids! It is so fun and she has it all set up so nicely and all her beautiful Christmas decor out! It is just so fun. The meal was amazing and I am still craving my grandmas stuffing. After the dinner was done, we retire to the table to check out the ads for the next day. I didn't find too many things I had to have, and certainly not if I had to get out of bed at 4 am!



During the day, I made my mashed potatoes, and yummy yams and we watched the parade and made some treats to celebrate the day! So cute! We had a really good day, we sure have a lot to be thankful for!




Jadeyn and Cortland think the stocking are really socks...it is so funny!

No comments: