Friday, June 12, 2009

Mother's with four boys...

...eat this stuff up!!!

Seriously could it get any cuter than this?



I have dreamed about my little girl taking dance classes before I even had a little girl. I loved dance. I took so many classes for so many years and I remember like yesterday getting our recital costumes and then wearing them for weeks after just for fun! She loves this costume and I am surprised she let me take it off her!
Grandma and Grandpa came and great grandma and grandpa W. came along with her brothers and mom and dad. We all loved it. She did so well and I look forward to many more dance recitals in her future.


Getting ready for her recital!

I am seriously very surprised she got up there with out me up there with her.
Thank goodness, because that was not gonna happen.

She really loves ballet.

This girl is really good on the beam. Running around!

She has no fear when it comes to these uneven bars.
I am shocked as to what she will do!

Her favorite teacher Miss Chelsey.
Waiting for their medals.She was so happy!

No comments: