Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The fourth of July

Everyone waiting for the fireworks. Andy looking a little tired!

Andy was giving everyone licorice and didn't even realize he gave it to Paxton until moments later we noticed him looking like this. He enjoyed it, by the looks of him!



We did the Duck tour and everyone loved it!
Getting Cozy for the ride home.



We had a blast this fourth of July! We loaded up the family and headed to good ole' Branson. It is a tiny little town in Missouri. There are shows, restaurnats, parks, hotels and recreation galore! It is a fun little town and we had such a great time! We rode the ducks, we went to silver dollar city, we had the best ice cream in town at "Andy's", we went to the Dixie Stampede, we went to several eateries, we saw Adam and Gloria and watched the best fireworks! We are thinking we may spend every fourth of July there. It was such a blast!

On the fourth we went to this super nice hotel and sat on their lawn and wathced the best fireworks. We had so much fun. We brought all of our snacks a nice big blanket and just layed under the stars. The kids loved all the loud "Boom, Boom" as Cortland calls them.

It was also so fun to get to go to Gloria and Adams home and visit with them. She made us a fab lunch and then we headed home.

***I am a little sad, because I can't seem to find all the pictures from our weekend there. I have so many great ones. I am afraid I developed them and erased them off my camera, so that means the only option I have is to scan all those pictures. At least I got the developed though.***
I will add more pictures soon!
July 2009

No comments: