Monday, August 24, 2009

Nine Months


June 2009


This darling little baby is nine months. He is so fun and cuddly. We love our little "hunky" which is his little nickname that we are not sure how it came about. He is scooting right along. His choice of crawl is the army crawl. None of my other children ever did this. It is a new thing to us and I must admit, it is pretty darn cute.

At his 9 month check up he weighs 19.5 pounds. I thought they would say he is in the 90th percentile, but he is only in the 30th. I was really really surprised about that. I mean come on, his name is hunky! He was in the 80th for height and along with the other kiddos he is in the 90th for head circumference.

He loves to give kisses and blow raspberries which is documented in the photo above. He will clap as soon as you start to say hooray for Paxton. This boy is finger lookin' good.

No comments: