Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Reunion of sorts

I have mentioned before the great friends from high school I have. We are all still so close. There is about 7 of us who spent ever single minute together in high school and we still try to get together as much as we can when we are able to. Some of us have spread out across the US, but we still manage to get together.

Susan got married and what a beautiful bride she was. We were all so thrilled for her to get married for obvious reasons and also to be able to get all the ladies back together again. It was so great even though I had an incredible ear infection that day. I was in pain the entire night, but that did not intrude with my time with the girls. We had so much fun that night!
Congrats again Suz! You were stunning that day and always!!!
Gosh, I know I am short, but this is ridiculous!
Sooter and me!
Me with the bride!
Carrie and me with an enlarged ear/neck/face!
True beauties all of you!
June 2009

No comments: