Wednesday, May 13, 2009

High as a kite

Hearing all the things in the media about airlines kind of goes in one ear and out the other because with our little brood I knew that we would not be flying anywhere for a long time.

Well cut to a few weeks ago when it would only cost a small amount more to fly to Disney World well, now the good old airlines are in our new future. I called today with a few questions and it is a good thing I did. They had the baby and I sitting as far away as possible from Andy and the four other children. Luckily there was one more seat available in their row with them so that was a major problem averted. I did find out, however, that each bag the 6 of us takes is $15! PER BAG! Weird. She did say well each person is allowed a carry on and a personal item. Umm, considering that 5 of the seven people going are little kids if not toddlers or babies, doesn't sound too appealing. I think it will be too hard to cram diapers, food, clothes and everything else the seven of us need into a few suitcases. Luckily one we hit the airport, we do not have to deal with the bags until back at our resort. So I guess it could be worse.

I guess when I hear a story on the airlines again, maybe this time I will be a little bit more attentive:)!

No comments: