Friday, December 11, 2009

HELP!

I am crafting and I CANNOT STOP! It is getting a little crazy around here, like for instance I cannot see my island counter right now. That is a problem. I have fabric and ornaments and pillows and paper and frames and all kinds of things all over the place. AND when my life is crazy and the house is crazy it seems like the kids in return, are crazy! It has been a hard balance the last three days, yes that is how long this has been going on, but I need to nip this in the bud and get going. I have two more projects to do and that will complete my 18 projects. Geesh, that sounds in sane now that I have counted it all up! On top of all this, I have the twins party I am getting ready for this weekend as well as the church party. Then next week is when the craziness really starts. Holiday parties and family coming into town. Oh boy. Good things I got started early-ish on all of this. Here is to hoping my pirate cake and princess cake will be easy and NOT messy. {Who are we kidding, when I make cakes it is disaster city and I will find coloring gels around the house for months to come!}

1 comment:

Bonnie Wayne said...

Hey! LOVED your cute as heck Christmas card - what a fun bunch you have! And I totally relate with the crazy crafts - when I do them everything is a disaster forEVER!