Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bennett's Bash

For Bennett's birthday this year we did several things that made it so special for him. On Bennett's actual birthday the 25th of April we, Andy and I, went to Bennett's school and had lunch with him. We even brought him McDonald's. He loved it. We brought Maddox with us and his whole class loved that we were all there. Then we headed off to the playground for a little recess with the kids. It was a lot of fun. I am so thankful we were able to do that.

That night we went to Chuck E Cheese with Michelle her girls and Cami. We had pizza and played games. They had so much fun, but it wore me out. Then that evening Grandma and Grandpa E. came over for a little birthday get together. I forgot my camera both times to his school and to chuck e cheese, I am getting very forgetful these days.

The next day was his Spring Fling at school and then we had his family party here with family. We celebrated Bennett, my and my grandpas birthday because we have birthdays all three days apart from each other. It was fun. He got so many fun things. He got a scooter, a roboraptor, clothes, baseball tickets, baseball bat, chalks and many more fun things. We had a great time. I just love celebrating birthdays.
A week later we had his friends party. It was really fun too. Every year up to this point I have had his party at our house. I love doing parties. I would love to be a party planner someday. Love it, but this year, being so tired and pregnant I decided let's try a party somewhere else. He wasn't very excited about it at first, but once we got him excited about it he was fine. He chose a laser tag place. It was great. They played games, like at Chuck E Cheese, then they played Laser tag, then had pizza, played more games, ate cupcakes and opened presents. The whole time was fun and the kids loved it. And honestly it was much cheaper and obviously a lot easier for us. He loved it. I am glad we came up with that great idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you make all those fantastic colorful words?? I want to jazz up my entrys by doing that!!