Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Seven things I love about Bennett...

#7. He is such a great helper. In the past 2 years since his life has basically changed drastically I have never once heard him complain and do anything unwilling when asked. That is a great blessing.

#6. He is so smart. I am happy about this because school is not a struggle for us. I can't imagine how much harder it would be if it were. At the beginning of the school year they did the standardized tests and he scored as high as possible, middle of third grade year. One thing I really love about him being so smart is, he has really no clue he is so smart. He is humble. I love that. On his report cards he has always gotten straight A's and they have all been 100% as well except one, one time.


#5. He loves me. I love that he is a boy and loves to snuggle, hold my hand, and kisses me every time he comes home. I hope this lasts forever.


#4. He is so kind. Everyone is a friend and he goes out of his way to make sure everyone is included.


#3. He shows gratitude for the blessings he has. He is always saying how grateful he is his grandparents live here, that he has brothers and sisters, or that he loves Andy and I.


#2. He knows who he is. He knows what is important and why we do things we do and why we don't do the things we do not do.


#1. He is mine! I love that he is my son. He is such a big part of our family and I am so grateful for that!


PS... I only did 7 because he is 7, I could go on to 100 and beyond!

No comments: