Tuesday, November 25, 2008

busy work

man oh man i tell ya. ever since i have NOT been pregnant anymore and after a few weeks or recovery, i have had so much energy. probably just a normal amount, but after so many months of doing nothing i feel like i am doing so much. i am so happy my love for cooking a baking and crafting has come back.

what i am really excited about it my new craft room. i have so many crafts i am working on. so many. i have about 10 things i am going to do not counting the twins birthday invites. i am working on a craft i started at super saturday, i am working a darling teacher gift, i am working little gifts i am sending to everyone in andy's family. should be fun. i am going to stay up in the wee hours of the morning tonight to get my craft room done so i can have my own personal space by tomorrow! woohoo!! let the crafts begin.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am so jealous!! I need more crafty space because I think that is the only thing other than lack of $$ that is holding me back! Can't wait to see everything you are doing, it sounds fun!