Friday, February 11, 2011

ANd more birthday...

I haven't really blogged about preschool yet. I don't really have any pics of anything and that is probably why. A few months ago around their birthday's I guess, I had been feeling like I needed to do something for the twins. I didn't know what it was. I prayed about it and got no where really. One day Andy said, maybe it is right for the twins to go to preschool. It is not like I am against it by any means, but for our family it was a no go. I do not want to push my kids out of the house any sooner than I had to, so why start earlier than needed? I thought about it, and prayed about it and one morning as we were doing little home preschool I noticed that I was not pushing the twins at all. I was helping Paxton and Maddox, but with the twins, they were kind of stalling on some levels. So I decided to check out the local preschools. It was then that I realized another reason why I had not done it before because it was a small fortune X's TWO! Then I stumbled on this little church preschool just blocks away from our house and fell in love with it. I loved the teachers and the school and the class size and it is just a couple days a week for 3 hours. I loved it. So we started and although I really miss then, it has been one of the best decisions we made last year.

So here they are celebrating their birthdays at school. I left my camera with them to get some extra shots. So adorable. I love these five years olds!
With their teacher and a book of drawings the class made for each birthday child!

Eating their snacks or jello, oreo's and juice!

The whole class!


That night we met Daddy at Monkey Joe's. They had a great time bouncing away!


Then we went to dinner. We should have quit while we were ahead. We were wanting Mexican and we new that they sang happy birthday at this restaurant so we went. The kids were just so tired after Monkey Joe's. You can see how tired Jadeyn is in the bottom picture. Andy was being grumpy for her!


No comments: