Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

I am in awe over the fact that this is the last day of 2007. I have to say this has been one of the best years of our lives. We had Maddox, our little angel baby, we graduated from dental school, we got our first "real" job, we lived in Chicago, one of the greatest cities on earth, we moved home to our families, we bought our very first ever own home, umm, yeah I am pretty sure this qualifies for one of the best years ever. We sure are grateful for a year of good things, happiness and health and hope 2008 brings the same fortune.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You DID have a great 2007! I hope 2008 is just as awesome!

janet said...

Sounds like a great year... people say that live gets busier and busier, but I am not sure you can top that. Hopefully 2008 will slow down a little-- but still bring as many blessing.

Love the header picture in all their matching pjs!

Steph said...

I can't belive how long Jadeyn's hair is!!! So cute! Hope 2008 is just as sweet!!!