Thursday, December 6, 2007

Post number 5 for the night, drum roll please

HOUSE PICTURES FINALLY! Only of three rooms, but it is time to finally get these up here. I was waiting for the kitchen hardware to be installed and mr. do it all Andy has just finished so here are photos of the family room, dining room, and kitchen. The bathroom and living room are not included. They are not much fun.


The family room looking from the kitchen. This room looks really small for some reason on these photos. It is actually a pretty good size, just not apparently to the camera.

Looking in from the foyer

angle shot?



Dining room off the foyer

Dining room. I am not sure why this pumpkin is the centerpiece here. And the platter should be in the hutch, oh well. I wish I would have taken a picture of my great grandmothers china. I love it. And I especially love I have a place to display it.


Looking from the front door. The stairs go up from the front door and from the kitchen. They meet in the middle and go to the upstairs from there.

View from Family room to front door.


Kitchen view from the family room.




Kitchen view from the stairs.




View from back doors in kitchen.




Our knobs and pulls...I love it!

Stay tuned for Living room photos, powder bath photos, and the whole upstairs and basement. That will be awhile I am sure. Now I am excited to start decorating, not just painting...watch out PB here I come!

16 comments:

Paige said...

Yay!! I love it! I love the color of the living room. That is the color I want to paint my bedroom --and I have those brown drapes!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful home!! You have done a great job. I love the blue color--it looks FABULOUS!! Now when can I come visit?

Christy said...

Such great decorating, Terica! I love it.

terica said...

Andrea, our door is always open to all who will visit.

Alison said...

It all looks soooo great Terica! Good choices! The thing that amazes me as much is how clean you can keep your house! Mine is ruined before I even finish cleaning! I can't keep up--ever!

carrie said...

Ah space. I can't imagine how fantastic it would be to have room to move! And I love both your dining and kitchen tables. Gorgeous!

Steph said...

I love the house!!! I can't wait to see more pics of it!

Bonnie Wayne said...

FINALLY!!!! I have been dying to see all the pics. You're house is so cheery! I love the cherry wood you picked out for your cabinets and dining room table. And - love the paint colors. Do we get to see pics of the bedrooms to...or is that down the road. How fun to have both a family and living room to decorate. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Bonnie Wayne said...

Also, I have to say - I love the light fixtures as well - I think they really make all the difference!

sara b said...

Terica, your house is gorgeous! You have such a talent for decorating. How do you keep your house so clean? Even after I clean mine up it doesn't look that clean!

pam said...

What a beautiful home and the space. You so deserve it.

terica said...

PAM!!!!!!! I miss you!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

Place looks amazing!!! love the colors!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

Place looks amazing!!! love the colors!

jello said...

hey terica. your home is looking more awesome than the last time i saw it. sadly enough, we have decided now is not the right time to buy a new house and that we should pay off some of those !@&%$ credit cards before we are ready. Should you see me lying down in front of Lot 311, you'll understand why. We would've loved to be your across-the-street neighbors. Who knows, in a year or two we might be ready to make the big jump. I'm still bummed out that we won't get that free plasma screen tv, though! :(

(Well, we have until Dec 31st to change our minds ... and win the lottery.)

Anyways, we had our baby girl - Juliana - last week on Dec 11th. We all should still hang out and stuff. Andrea is home for the next 6 weeks and when she goes back to work she's only there 3 days a week.

P.S. - So you're wondering how I found your site? My sister Jessica is linked to Bonnie who is linked to you and voila! We are new to this blog thing. "Myface" and "Spacebook" is such a drag.

See ya round town. - Joel C.

janet said...

Seriously, my mouth is watering! What a perfect home for your family!! I am so glad you posted pictures. It is all beautiful.

ps. I loved your Christmas card. The photo of the kids is so darling!