Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our love for the Little Gym

I have felt very fortunate to be able to take our kiddos to the Little Gym occasionally. Up until this past week, only Maddox was going. The twins were involved in soccer at the start of fall, so for Maddox we did the Little Gym, plus until January when he turns three he will be on his own, no more mom and me class, so I had to jump on this while I still could. Well earlier in the month the owner was telling me they have a opening in Paxton's age. Well I did not think I would be interested because he is a baby. He roams around our house and gets a kick out of that, so did I really need to pay for him to come to the Little Gym? Well the more I thought about it and talked with Andy we thought maybe we should do it. The one think I LOVE most about that place is it is just my one on one time with my kids. I love that. The whole time I am there I think about how blessed I am to be able to do that with my kids. We have such a great time running around and playing with all the different things there is to do. So anyway, we decided to sign Paxton up. The bonus was since he is my second child enrolled we get a discount and since the term is 3/4 ths over it was prorated a great deal. So it ended up working out really well.

This past Saturday was our first week and he loved it. He is the youngest in the class it seems, but he still had a ball. He rolled around on the mats and even had Mr. John help him do a tummy exercise and a bar exercise. It was pretty fun seeing my baby have so much fun. The only problem is, he doesn't seem like such a baby anymore!!!

{just a side note. this little gym class is at 8:30 AM! grandma of the year even manages to get there for this early classs!}

CLICK below if you would like to see a darling little clip of Paxton at the gym. If anyone could tell me how to get it pasted into my blog so you could see it, I would appreciate it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNgW7fmAdq8

1 comment:

V. Murray Shockley said...

Go under the main settings and when you open a "new post" right next to the icon of photo uploading is an icon for the movie setting. I've found with my connection it will only upload less than 1 min. worth of movie. If you have software that shrinks movies, you'd be able to put much more.
By the way, I have a new calling.....dun duun duuun...I'm the new primary chorister. Is that still your calling in O'Fallon? If so let's swap ideas!!