Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I truly cannot believe it is ALREADY November! I mean we are in NOVEMBER folks! I know people say it all the time, but seriously life is just moving at such a fast pace. I wish it would slow down a little here.



I am having a hard time adapting to the fact that is is already November. I try to kind of get in the spirit of it all, but no luck yet. They have Christmas music on already! I LOVE Christmas music with a passion, but it is just a little too early for me. I have not started Christmas shopping yet at all. I have decided that I am going to do it all in one day or so. Every year I find a deal here, get a deal there, because lets face it I never buy ANYTHING unless it is on clearance or a HUGE sale, but I feel like when I space it out I maybe tend to get more. So this year I am going to try and do it in one day more or less. We will see how that goes.


I am getting excited about Thanksgiving though. I love that day of the year. I love when the house smells of turkey and yummy food. I love the hustle and bustle of the weekend and all the people over just lounging around and playing games. Love it! Love, love, love it! I do think I am going to try and make some different things this year. We tend to do the same things, same recipes every year and not that there is anything wrong with them, but I want to change it up a bit this year. We will have to see. I may just want to stick to tried and true. Who knows!


I am getting really excited about seeing Brandon and his family and Cherise and Karl and Nicole. We are all very excited about seeing them. Can't wait! It is always a party when family is in town!


Anyway, another fun thing we have to look forward to is going to this place

for Andy's company party. A night of fun away from it all! That is coming up. Anyway, so here is to getting in the spirit of it all! Maybe some snow would do the job?

No comments: