Saturday, November 17, 2007

?

So I have a question. Why are people mean? I don't get it. I don't think I could be mean if I tried to. I don't complain, I don't roll my eyes at people, I would never want anyone to feel anything less than appreciation, affection and love. Why doesn't everyone feel the same. I have been thinking about that. Why would you want to be mean? I don't get it. Isn't it just better all around to be nice? I have got to think so. I feel sad for people who feel they need to be mean, something is missing. The only solution I can come up with is if I ever see anyone being mean or just plain hateful, you better believe I am going to be as nice as one can be, almost sickening nice. I think they need that. Or would that be me just being mean to them...huh? sigh. The question continues...

No comments: