Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Fun III



The good ole Pumpkin Patch

This year like many many years in the past we took the kids to the local pumpkin patch with my mom, my aunt-her sister, and my cousin. We always have so much fun. The kids each got a pumpkin and we did some of the little activities they had there and then ate lunch at their restaurant. The food was great, but it took way too long to get and the kids were not having it. After eating ketchup and apple butter by the spoonfuls they weren't even hungry by the time we got our food, but it was still fun and we all survived.

Bennett getting a good one and by "good" he means HUGE!!!

Cortland loved everything about this day.

They all found their pumpkins fast.

He even picked his very own. And yes I know it looks like my son has bangs in this picture, but he does not! Although on this particular day...he did.

Everyone wanted to make sure baby Paxton had his own pumpkin.

Everyone waiting for the wagon back. There is SO much about this picture that makes me laugh. Makes me want to pee my pants kind of laugh.





They love cousin Victoria. They had so much fun with her with us. They love "Nant Nan" too and the even love their dog Daisy probably just as much and they have only met her once!



I though when I pulled the camera up she was going to stay don't take my picture and she started to, but then hit a very posed pose, so I took it. I am so grateful for her.


Enjoying the petting zoo although I hate them, I feel like it is a disease/sickness waiting to happen at those things.


No comments: