Monday, October 27, 2008

October Fun

Can I just say how much I love fall and especially the month of October!
I just love it. I think my kids love it as much as I do.
It has been especially fun to not be preggers and actually have the patience
and energy to do all the fun activities I love doing each year.
We have been really busy this month with all kinds of fun things.
We have even ventured out a few times,
but for the most part we have just enjoyed ourselves at home with crafts and yummy treats we have made. Stay tuned because
I am sure this week we will have many more pictures to feature. I have the whole weeks menu revolving around
spooky dinners and desserts!
Each day this week I think I will post one of our activities we have done and tonight we will start with Boo and the Zoo. It was fun. We pretty much just walked around. There was a few little things for the kids to do and they had free ice cream which is not something you normally would want on a chilly October night, but still nice that is was free I guess.

Trying to get a good picture, but you can see it didn't really happen!

My cute little monkey!!!

Cute little brother monkeys!

Is this not the most delicious looking banana you have ever seen? I want to eat him up!!!

PS...Nan, if you are reading my mom cried at Chuck Wagon the other day when she was holding Paxton because, "he is just so sweet!". I thought you would love to hear that!

No comments: