Friday, January 23, 2009

Day Two

Am I strong enough for this? Seriously, can I do this? Anyway, yesterday actually went pretty well. I had two accidents all day and they were both provided by sweet Maddox. Does that mean he is not ready? I don't know...we'll see.

They were so cute. All day they ran around just in their undies. It was so cute and they loved every minute of it. We kept track of it all on paper and they had fun with that too. Someone got a little excited as you can see and decided to give him or her extra marks.

All in all it was a pretty good day, but ask me if I am ready to start it all over again today? That would be a big fat NO! It is exhausting being in the bathroom potty training three kids. I felt like I was in there all day and NOTHING GOT DONE! Oh well I keep chanting to myself, "I will only have on babe in diapers, I will only have one babe in diapers." That seems to help.
Hmmm, what are the chances of potty training a four month old???

6 comments:

Sariah English said...

LOL I like those photos! I really like that Cortland has his underwear on backwards! I really like your chart idea. How often did you take them to the potty? Hang in there. It will be over before you know it. You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

This is too much fun!! and I LOVE Paxton's in the bubble bath!!!!

Jackie said...

Can I bring my kid over to your place during all of this? He has no interest whatsoever and nothing seems to work. He doesn't get bribery or charts or anything. What he does get is peer pressure so maybe couldja squeeze in one more trainee? :) Good luck!

SimplySarah said...

I love the underwear picture!!
Maddox's face is priceless! :)

Kristin said...

I FINALLY got my Number Three reliably into "big girl unders" just a few days ago.

I am THRILLED to only have two in diapers now.

I feel your pain.

Hope it is going well!

Bonnie Wayne said...

Potty training is my WORST!!! I have to give you Kudos to do THREE at once. So did it work? Are they good to go? Are they day AND night trained?