Monday, January 12, 2009

Office Party



YUMMO!!!!


So SO good!


This a dentist that shadowed Andy for a few months. He and his wife came too. It was funny because between these two couples at this table there are 9 children!
This year Andy's office decided to have the party at the Melting Pot. Believe me I was NOT complaining! It was so fun. I can't get enough of that place. I have only been there twice, but once a month would be nice...now only if we could afford that! I should try to get some recipes to try my own! It makes my mouth water right now just thinking about it!

At his office they decided to do a gift exchange this year. It was so fun. We got a beautiful clock that will look perfect in our basement. The girls gave Andy a nice gift certificate to Red Lobster, my fave, and a picture frame with his whole "team" in it. They gave me a gift certificate and a sweet family book too. They are such a great group of girls. Andy is so lucky to have found such a great group of girls. We gave them gift certificates as well with a little pamper yourself kit from bath and body.

Another fun thing is all the fun stuff Andy got from local Orthodontists and Endodontists and Periodontists! We got SO many gift certificate/cards and delish treats the whole month long! It was SO fun I must admit. What they will do to get a referral from one of the best dentists around!

No comments: