Monday, January 12, 2009

The twins turn Three!!!

Jadeyn and Cortland's birthdays were so much fun. Having both families here gives us an opportunity to celebrate twice! In our family we kind of like to make it a birthday week celebration. The morning of the birthday we always decorate their door with notes, streamers and balloons! They love walking out to it. We celebrated with my side of the family on the 13th and Andy's side the 15th. We had such a great time!

A little Sign I made and with each birthday I can change out the names!

Their three year picture!

Cortlands car cake!
Jadeyns castle/princess cake. I have never claimed to be good at decorating cakes. I do like doing it though. It is so fun to see the finished project after just picturing it in your mind!


Our family minus 2!


Paxton asleep as usual.

We were so lucky to have the party Monday night because Cherise and Karl were here. It was fun having them be a part of their birthday celebration. We actually had a turkey dinner supplied by Andy's dad's work. It was his Christmas gift from his company. It was so yummy and they even supplied us with a equally delish chocolate mouse cake! They had such a fun time.





The Loot...
J-
Sleeping Beauty Movie
Sleeping Beauty Dress up
Sleeping Beauty Doll
Pink scooter
Cute clothes
Magnet Doll Book
Bear
Puppy Dog"Emily" from build a bear
Princess stuff
C-
Gator Golf
Cute Clothes
Red Scooter
Bear
Monkey "monkey" from build a bear
Wall E movie
Cars stuff
Big sticker book

2 comments:

Sariah English said...

THose two are so cute!! I wish I could be there close to your kids. I really, really, really want to know how you did yoru birthday banner!? I want to make one to use over and over for my kids. I like the circles.

Jackie said...

You have so many awesome ideas! Love the sign and WAY TO GO ON THE CAKES! So much fun!