Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's midnight...

It is midnight and I am heading to bed, but can I say just one thing? I really miss my peeps from Chicago. We have had the privledge of seeing many of our dearest friends this weekend and have them in our home, and I have always known I have missed them, but getting a glimpse of what I once had, makes me miss it so much more. I guess I still have the friendships and that is comforting that they will survive forever, but what I would give to see these people whenever I wanted...it would be awesome. I am making a resolution on the 25th day of this new year...visit Chicago more!
PS When we visit, could all of you who have moved away as well, please visit when we do:)?

3 comments:

Sariah English said...

I sometimes feel that way about our college friends/life. Hey how is potty training going?

Momoko Photography said...

Terrica,

Thank you so much for letting me stay with you, I really appreciate it. I had a great time as well. I think I left my flat iron at your house. Could I get your address? Email: momoko.fritz@gmail.com

Mo

Eliason 5 said...

I can't believe you are potty training three!! Go super mom!