Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A photo a day challenge

I have decided to take the photo a day challenge. Heaven knows I take enough pictures. In the month of September alone I took 430 pictures. My hopes though for this section of my blog is to really show what is going on in our home on a daily basis. Like I mentioned on that blog, I am sure it will mainly be pictures of my children, however, I may surprise you sometime and throw something different in there for a change. Be sure to check it out. You can click on the link at the top right hand corner. Be on the look out, for a home improvement section and a cooking it up one too!

3 comments:

Alison said...

What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that.
I can't believe all that hair on Jayden...CUT! It's super cute though! I cut Avrie's for the first time last week...but I only had the heart to trim it. Even a trim looks better though.
Cute pics, cute kids. Miss you Terica!

Sariah English said...

I think that is great. I have a friend who is doing that. IT is so fun to watch and see what she posts for the day.

Anonymous said...

this is so much fun!! We are much to boring to do something like that but I am excited for all the fun silly adventures your 5 kiddies have!!