Monday, January 19, 2009

My baby is four months







I remember when Paxton was two weeks old I read a blog of a friend whose baby was four months old. It had seemed like he was just born. Yet I was looking at this old big baby. I instantly thought to myself, when Paxton is four months old, I will be kind of sad. Now don't get me wrong he is a joy and I love the four month stage. He is so smiley and very talkative and doing new things everyday, but now that he is four months old he has gone from newborn to infant way too fast. I want my time with him to SLOW down...that is why it is sad, life moves on way too fast.

Today was a real treat. Bennett went to the Science Center with Grandma Joy and Grandpa Don and Cami. That was a REAL treat for him. My mom came over and she was going to help me clean, but after a pantry and fridge inventory and not going to the grocery store this week we soon realized that we needed a quick target/sams run. It was so fun being with her and getting out of the house with the kids. They love getting out of the house. When we got home we were so wore out that we moved slowly, but got a few things done. My mom is the queen of laundry. When she saw my pile up, she said why didn't you call and ask for my help, I said because I would be calling you everyday! Laundry is my weakest link hands down!

We made a delish dinner and she had to leave to go home to my dad. I begged her to stay, but I guess she needed to go. She is always so helpful when she is here. She loves being with my children and cannot get enough of the baby and I just love all those things about her.

Little Paxton was so smiley all day. Just such a pleasure like always. I got out my camera and went crazy with pictures! I just love all the shots I got! He is such a sweetie. I cannot get enough of him! So enjoy Paxton's four month pictures!
PS...could his dimple be any cuter? And don't even get me started on his curl!!

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

He is soooo precious! I can't believe my baby is going to start nursery next month... What happened ??? Wanna share your mom??

Sariah English said...

Hey mom is the queen of laundry too! Isn't that the biggest help ever?! I Love it when she it does it. Paxton is so darling and getting so big!! Wow!