Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bennett





My little man has had a really good second grade year. He is always so

laid back and doesn't really care to be praises a lot, but I was just so pleased with him this year with two great awars. He got the character award for honestly. There are 9 character awards for the year I think, and he got one for honestly. He was also chosen for do the right thing, which is a really big deal. I am so pleased that he is making the right choices in his life that allows him to be happy. Every morning since he has been in Kindergarten I have said as he was heading out the door MAKE GOOD CHOICES. A big part of our lives is determined by the choices we make and I hope he continues to make such great choices.

The other picture is of him and his teacher. I LOVE her. She is so awesome and amazing. I am very grateful for a wonderful teacher.

No comments: