Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My little gymnast





Jadeyn has no fear. Well in some things she surprises me by how reserved she is, but when it comes to gymnastics this girl does it all. She always does back walk overs off the couch and the other day I showed her how to follow her hands back to the floor and then push and walk over. I held my hand on the bottom of her back for a spot and she did it. She now does back handsprings. It is really so cute. I always wanted to take gymnastics and my mom wouldn't let me because she was so afraid I would break my neck. Funny I think, but she let me try just about everything else, so I am not holding a grudge or anything, but I don't think I can hinder her talent here I think she will need to get signed up for gymnastics and soon.

While Karl was here she was able to display some of her fearless abilities. She loves when he throws her up in the air. This guy is 6'7 so it is already high to begin with. The boys think it looks fun and then chicken out one they get up there.

No comments: