Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Temple



Jadeyn could not keep her eyes off Cherise. Still to this day she asks to see pictures of Cherise when she was a princess. So cute.

Cherise and Karl were married in the St. Louis Temple. It was such a fun crazy busy day. We had 12 kids waiting with three babysitters. They actually did a great job at least we heard. It was a VERY cold and windy day, but still it was so fun for us all to be there. We are very grateful we were able to be there. Uncle Jake was Jadeyn's little buddy a big part of the day. It was really cute.

Poor little Maddox was frozen. All 20 pounds of this child. It was so sad.

Trying to get a group shot.
I am not sure who took this picutre, but I wish they would have told me I will look like a floating head. Ah, scoot over MOM! I am hardly in any pictures the way it is and we finally get one of our family and it looks like this! Oh well. Everyone was so cold and not very comfortable anyway. We will try another one when it gets warmer.



The kids were SO cold. It was so sad. But, we got some great pictures and isn't that what it is all about? Just kidding.

Afterwards we went to a buffett to eat and get ready for the pictures and reception. It was a really great day.

2 comments:

Sariah English said...

OOOH baby, that Uncle Jake is one hot man!! Can't resist a man in uniform!

SimplySarah said...

I just laughed out loud when I saw your "floating head."
That is so sad.. I remember y'all taking that pic. I wish I would have taken it for you, cuz I would have told you that Andy is totally stealing your spotlight!! ha