Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Getting his DS!


The month of April has a lot of birthdays for us. Not only Bennett and I, but my grandpa, my sister in law, brother in law and another brother in law. Lot's of birthdays!
The kiddos on Bennett's birthday!

On my birthday my grandma came over the one who is known as grandma taco, and brought tacos and twinkies topped with candles. It was a fun afternoon with her and Andy even came home for lunch. It was a lot of fun. That evening we went to my favorite The Melting Pot. Gosh I love that place. I would go there once a week if we could. My mouth is watering just typing this out.


Friday I made dirt cups for Bennett's class to celebrate his birthday and we all went and had lunch with him at school and played at recess with him. The kids loved it and Bennett was so happy we all came. That evening was the spring fling.

The next Saturday which is Bennetts actual birthday we went to The little gym for the kids classes then my mom and I took Bennett out for lunch to Red Robin. Then we went and visited my grandma in rehab. We came home and he played outside with friends and then for dinner that night we took the whole family to chuck e cheese. They all had so much fun. It was so fun watching them all have such a good time.
The next day Sunday we all went to church and then got ready for Bennett's family birthday party with my side of the family. That was really fun and he got so many nice things. Lot's of new clothes, a spiderman toy, bases, a cool frisbee and a DS and a DS game. Against my wishes he is now the new owner of a DS. I did not want to be one of those families. I hate those things. Bennett is such an active kid though, I don't think it will be that bad. Plus just like tv he will not use it on school nights so it should be fine. I do want to get some games for it, is that sad or what! He was very very excited about it beause I had told him he will never have one of those, well I guess I buckled!
Then Monday night Andy's side of the family was supposed to get together, but we changed it to Tuesday so that was last night and it was a lot of fun. He got a cool mechanical airplane and cool firsbee, bakugun, a new quater holder with quarter. They were all such nice gifts! We had a good time with snicker brownies and ice cream. We were all caked out!
The three birthday-ees!
Bennett designed his own cake, not my favorite, but just what he wanted! He did a good job!
My mom brings a gift for all the kids on every ones birthday. That is so thoughtful I think!
Such a fun time with our birthdays! We are very grateful we could have our families here to celebrate!
*****Stay tuned for more pics from last nights celebration!

No comments: