Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sicko's


Everytime I would ask Maddox if he was sick, this is the face he would give me.
I guess this is his sick face!

Poor little Jadeyn. She was so sick and because she cannot stand to not be by my side, she would follow me around just laying next to where I was standing. So sad to see them all so sick. I have to say Cortland had it the worst. Poor guy.


I became best friends with these items the past week or so.
Gosh, have we had a rough go around here these past two weeks. I am sick and tired of sick kids. Bennett came home one day kind of sick from school. It lasted a few days just not feeling so well. I was thanking my lucky stars that no one else got it. Sunday morning of Easter my nephew Jordan woke up sick and then by Wednesday my three middle kids and Taylor {nephew} and Brookly {neice} had gotten it. We had it pretty bad. The poor kids did not know what hit them. They were throwing up and in the bathroom ALL THE TIME. One day I did over 15 loads of laundry. It was a long tough couple of weeks. I think, maybe just maybe we are over it. It is unbelievable how much harder it seems with so many small kids.

My dear friend saw a post on facebook talking about the sick kids and at the end of it I said Calgon! You remember that commercial from the 80's. Calgon take me away. I didn't not know they even made it anymore, but she showed up on my doorstep with two boxes and a sweet card. Seriously, she is SO nice and considerate.

1 comment:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Glad everyone is getting feeling better!

I love Maddox's sick face. Carter makes that face all the time when he is being too silly and I am trying to get him to listen to me.