Wednesday, September 16, 2009

backtracking a little bit

Since I am so far behind in my little blog world, I think I am going to try and blog like a maniac today. Since tomorrow is such a big day in our house, I want to get all this stuff out of the way!

This summer on Saturdays after T-Ball our family would head over to Soulard's Farmer's Market. I love it there. I feel like I am in my element there. All the fresh produce and all the cheap prices. I walk up and down the aisles just dreaming of all the great recipes I can cook up with all these wonderful ingredients. The prices cannot be beat either. All of this stuff on my island in the picture, I got for $14.25. Yes, you read it right. I would go about every other week. My family loves fruits and veggies so it is the prefect place for us.

We had fresh lemonaide almost every day this summer. When you can get 10 lemons for 30 cents, why not? So good, I want some right now!!!

No comments: