Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 17, 2009




Today was my baby's birthday. How can it have already been a year. How is that possible. I have been so blessed with such great kids. I have been so blessed with such great babies. This baby has been a huge blessing that can not be described in words how much of a blessing he really has been. On his actual birthday we let him stay up a little bit just with his mom and dad. It was fun playing around with him just the three of us. He thought it was such a treat to have mommy and daddy all to himself. We thought it was just as wonderful as a treat as well. I love this boy to pieces. Thanks Paxton for being part of our family. It would not be the same without you. It would not be nearly as perfect.
Stats at age ONE
23 pounds 50th percentile
I cannot for the life of me remember the length, I do have the paper somewhere though 85th percentile for length
brown hair and finally a decided eye color of BROWN
Has taken up to three steps
Has four teeth, two top and two bottom
Loves to clap, give high fives and wave
Has about a 10 word vocabulary that is recognisable
Gets sad when a stranger takes him from mom or dad
Loves his siblings and having them play with him
For the first time wore shoes in his birthday month...weird, I know
Sings and hums all day long
Loves to kiss
Is adored by all!

No comments: